Summary provides web server log analysis and traffic monitoring. It gives you the tools to get the information you need. With over 200 reports, many of them unique, Summary gives you the results you want. Summary runs on all of the popular systems including Windows, Macintosh, and Linux x86.
- Can create reports on up to three domains.
- Built-in web server publishes reports to the web.
- Interactive reports which can be sorted on any column and searched for a specific item.
- Runs on Windows, Macintosh, and Linux systems.
- Supports logs produced by all popular web servers.
- Can read over 100 Gig of log files, if you have enough RAM.
- Reports on Page Impressions, Visits,Unique Hosts, Hits, and Bytes Transferred for each Hour, Day, Week, Month, Quarter, and Year.
- Reports on Referring Domains - links to your site by page and by domain.
- Reports on Search Words and Phrases used in major search engines used to locate your site.
- Each report’s layout can be individually customized.
- Reports on Peak server bandwidth.
- Tracks which referring domains, search words and phrases bring users to your site that perform some desired action (such as placing an order).
- Reports on which pages were most requested.
- Reports on Visit Entry and Exit Points.
- Reports on Broken Links within your site.
- Reports on Graphics Hijacking: Domains using your graphics on their pages.
- Reports on Visitor Screen Size, Color Depth, Browser Window Size.
- Reports on periods when the server was down.
- Reports can be password protected.
- Reads logs compressed with Zip, GZip and BZip2 directly.
- Can download multiple log files from a single remote directory.
- Allows filtering by host, request, referrer, auth-user, agent, cookie, and domain.